Day Care and Boarding Requirements
- All dogs must be current on their rabies, DHLLP, and bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations, and a fecal result of negative.
- All dogs must come in prior to any stay for a tour of the facility and a basic temperament check.
- All dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- No dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior will be permitted to attend, or allowed to return.
- A guest information sheet with vet contact and emergency contact must be completed.
- Any medications, food allergies or other special needs must be brought to the attention of our staff upon check-in and noted in our permanent guest file.
- All dogs must have name tags on collars.
*Dogs Day Inn is Illinois Licensed Kennel Operator Fully Insured and Bonded.